Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Appledore?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages North Devon
- Holiday Cottages Swimbridge
- Holiday Cottages High Bickington
- Holiday Cottages Braunton
- Holiday Cottages Pilton
- Holiday Cottages Milton Damerel
- Holiday Cottages Chulmleigh
- Holiday Cottages Clovelly
- Holiday Cottages Chittlehamholt
Some great ideas for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Treat yourself to a pedicure, manicure, or facial.
- Drive the scenic route to work.
- Swim in a water hole.
- Do a photo shoot like you’re a model.
- Get cultured by attending a theatrical play.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Appledore?
Holiday properties in Appledore with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!