Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for North Molton?
More UK Country Properties
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages North Devon
- Holiday Cottages South Molton
- Holiday Cottages Winkleigh
- Holiday Cottages Ilfracombe
- Holiday Cottages Hartland
- Holiday Cottages Appledore
- Holiday Cottages Braunton
- Holiday Cottages Pilton
- Holiday Cottages Bradworthy
Some ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Raise a new family of Sims
- Commit to posting to Instagram once a day and build a huge following.
- Watch old, classic movies (Godfather, anyone?).
- Sit in on an orchestra playing symphonies
- Write an opinion article in your local newspaper.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in North Molton?
Holiday properties in North Molton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!