Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Avebury?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The South West Coast Path is the UKs longest National Trail. It runs from Minehead in Somerset along the north coast to Penzance in Cornwall, and all the way up the South Coast to Poole Harbour, Dorset. The path also stretches along the entire length of the English Riviera, South Devons beautiful bay where you’ll find 22 miles of coastal path through some stunning scenery. A popular route is from Torquay Harbour to Daddyhole Plain. The walk passes a number of landmarks including Beacon Cove where Agatha Christie used to swim and the naturally-sculpted cliff arch known as London Bridge.
Country Cottages Wiltshire
- Holiday Cottages Westbury
- Holiday Cottages Ludgershall
- Holiday Cottages Tollard Royal
- Holiday Cottages Pewsey
- Holiday Cottages Tisbury
- Holiday Cottages Mere
- Holiday Cottages Stapleford
- Holiday Cottages Wilton
Some random ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Learn how to stand on your head.
- Go to a virtual art biennale
- Organize an outdoor 5-on-5 basketball game.
- Learn how to make people laugh
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Avebury?
Holiday properties in Avebury with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South West has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!