Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Bampton?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages Mid and East Devon
- Holiday Cottages Bickleigh
- Holiday Cottages Exbourne
- Holiday Cottages Sticklepath
- Holiday Cottages Tiverton
- Holiday Cottages Kentisbeare
- Holiday Cottages Lifton
- Holiday Cottages Upottery
- Holiday Cottages Okehampton
Some great ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Get some fuzzy vibes going with a feelgood movie
- Stop pretending you’re not a nerd and join a book club.
- On a rainy day, bring out all the old board games and go to town.
- Take in the view from Rio’s Sugarloaf Mountain
- Do your mall cop impersonation on a downtown Segway tour.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Bampton?
Holiday properties in Bampton with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!