Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Basingstoke?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Hampshire
- Holiday Cottages Bishop’s Waltham
- Holiday Cottages Portsmouth
- Holiday Cottages Southampton
- Holiday Cottages Winchester
- Holiday Cottages Havant
- Holiday Cottages Andover
- Holiday Cottages Fareham
- Holiday Cottages Aldershot
Some thoughts for unmissable trips to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Volunteer for community service.
- Pick berries with your family and make juice, jam, and more out of it.
- Go cabrewing with your friends.
- Write a book and self publish it to come back to school and say you became an author over summer.
- Spend a few hours on Sunday meal prepping for next week to eat for energy.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Basingstoke?
Holiday properties in Basingstoke with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!