Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Chittlehamholt?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages North Devon
- Holiday Cottages Combe Martin
- Holiday Cottages Swimbridge
- Holiday Cottages Instow
- Holiday Cottages Chittlehamholt
- Holiday Cottages Ilfracombe
- Holiday Cottages Bideford
- Holiday Cottages Holsworthy
- Holiday Cottages Chulmleigh
Some random ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Float down the lake on a paddle boat.
- Risk your life bungee jumping, just kidding it’s safe.
- Check the class registration list to potentially upgrade your fall class schedule.
- Test drive a sports carI love Tesla’s Model S ludicrous mode.
- Write in your journal each day of the summer.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Chittlehamholt?
Holiday properties in Chittlehamholt with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!