Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Coldstream?
More UK Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
In Scotland, few things are finer than drinking a whisky while taking in a view of the countryside. Head to one of the five whisky-producing regions (Campbeltown, Highland, Islay, Lowland, and Speyside) for a behind-scenes tour. Loch Ness may be more famous, but Loch Lomond, the largest inland stretch of water in Great Britain (by surface area), stands out for its islands (more than 30), scenery, and wildlife. Held every spring and summer throughout the country, the Highland Games are a celebration of all things Scottish and Celticthink bagpipes, kilts, dancing, and traditional Scottish sports like the caber toss and hammer throw.
Country Cottages Scottish Borders
- Holiday Cottages Horndean
- Holiday Cottages Innerleithen
- Holiday Cottages Duns
- Holiday Cottages Kelso
- Holiday Cottages Newcastleton
- Holiday Cottages Galashiels
- Holiday Cottages Melrose
- Holiday Cottages Peebles
Some great ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! See the map for suitable areas!.
- Finally watch all of ‘Twin Peaks’
- Go study abroad and develop your emotional intelligence.
- Play golf without throwing a club.
- Visit a comedy club for a good laugh and ab work out.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Coldstream?
Holiday properties in Coldstream with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Scotland has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!