Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Lewes?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Sussex
- Holiday Cottages Uckfield
- Holiday Cottages Washington
- Holiday Cottages Battle
- Holiday Cottages Arundel
- Holiday Cottages Burwash
- Holiday Cottages Seaford
- Holiday Cottages Lewes
- Holiday Cottages Newhaven
Some random ideas for exciting stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Attend a rodeo and bull riding event.
- Visit the local zoo (I’m a big fan of lions).
- Go thrift shopping like Macklemore.
- Rent out a cabin for the weekend with your friends.
- Enter a sand volleyball league to have fun or win it.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Lewes?
Holiday properties in Lewes with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!