Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Porthcawl?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages South Wales
- Holiday Cottages Caerphilly
- Holiday Cottages Caldicot
- Holiday Cottages Ammanford
- Holiday Cottages Newport
- Holiday Cottages Monmouth
- Holiday Cottages Neath
- Holiday Cottages Barry
- Holiday Cottages Porthcawl
Some thoughts for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Clear out some stuff and give it away to charity
- Spend a few hours on Sunday meal prepping for next week to eat for energy.
- Go Geocaching, and if you don’t know what it is then learn it and do it.
- Attend a political rally for Trump, Clinton, or Sanders.
- Float down the lake on a paddle boat.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Porthcawl?
Holiday properties in Porthcawl with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!