Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Cardiff?
More UK Rural Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages South Wales
- Holiday Cottages Newport
- Holiday Cottages Cowbridge
- Holiday Cottages Chepstow
- Holiday Cottages Caldicot
- Holiday Cottages Neath
- Holiday Cottages Cardiff
- Holiday Cottages Port Talbot
- Holiday Cottages Ammanford
Some random ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check the map for suitable areas!.
- Pinterest DIY arts, crafts, and designs.
- Enjoy (or suffer through) the biggest tunes from Eurovision 2020
- Give yourself a DIY facial
- Watch a Broadway show and take in the talent.
- Move your body with one of the world’s greatest dance venues
Taffs Well – Caerau – St Fagans – Llanedeyrn – Cardiff – Llanrumney – Lisvane – Llanishen – Gwaelod-y-Garth – Pentyrch – Llandaff North – Grangetown – Tongwynlais – Roath – Thornhill – Birchgrove – Radyr – Creigiau – Rumney – St Mellons – Canton – Pentwyn – Llandaff – Ely – Whitchurch
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Cardiff?
Holiday properties in Cardiff with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!