Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Stanhope?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The North of England is bordered by the Midlands to the south and reaches from the Scottish border in the north to the River Trent in the south,. Northern England comprises three statistical regions: the North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber. The North of England is home to a large chunk of Englands national parkland and includes Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Teesside, Tyneside, Wearside, and South and West Yorkshire.
Country Cottages County Durham
- Holiday Cottages Sedgefield
- Holiday Cottages Stanhope
- Holiday Cottages Barnard Castle
- Holiday Cottages Seaham
- Holiday Cottages Beamish
- Holiday Cottages Thornley
- Holiday Cottages Durham
- Holiday Cottages Peterlee
Some ideas for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Wander The Netherlands’ most spectacular tulip garden
- Wake up early and hit up a farmer’s market to sample everything.
- Toss a frisbee with your dog.
- Give yourself a DIY facial
- Practice one of the most difficult sports: archery.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Stanhope?
Holiday properties in Stanhope with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. North of England has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!