Looking for Holiday Reviews for Weligama Hotels?
- Ayurveda Angel House Hotel
- Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort Hotel
- Mandar Resort Hotel
- Mirissa Hills Unique Resort Hotel
- Weligama Bay Resort Hotel
Is Weligama a good location for your hotel booking?
As the seasons change we start to think about sorting vacations but as much fun as that is, booking the right accommodation for your needs for your vacation this year, is something of a nightmare. So we’ve some of the hard work for you and put together some great hotels which will turn your vacation this year into the best holiday ever. From budget guest houses to luxury hotels, you will find a great selection. Every accommodation for your needs has a style of it’s own! Read more to check out some great hotels. There is an awesome selection of the very best hotels this year, so get ready to browse some of best holiday hotels in Sri Lanka including Weligama!
- Climb Sigiriya
- Experience Galle’s Colonial charms
- Visit the Elephants in Udawalawe National Park
- Experience true Tamil culture in Jaffna
- Explore the city of Kandy
- Have a close encounter with whales
- Spot leopards in Yala National Park
- Tour the Temples of Colombo
- Visit a tea empire in Nuwara Eliya
More Sri Lanka Hotels
With a breakdown of 64 districts you can easily find hotels in the area you want.
- Mount Lavinia Hotels
- Bandarawela Hotels
- Yatiyana Minuwangoda Hotels
- Weligama Hotels
- Wattala Hotels
Sri Lanka is a land that is truly blessed by Nature. Its beauty unfolds in myriad ways and with so much to see, time is precious and getting to your hotel or resort can get a real pain. So why not take a Sri Lankan air taxi and arrive at your hotel unstressed? Internal flights in Sri Lanka operate from a dedicated domestic terminal at the Bandaranaike International Airport and fly to Colombo City (Waters Edge, Kotte), Bentota, Dickwella, Koggala, Kandy, Castlereagh, Sigiriya, Batticaloa and Trincomalee.