Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Kilgetty?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Wales is a captivating part of Britain not to be missed, and once there, you’ll find a warm welcome awaits you. Rich in history and culture, steeped in myth and legend, as much an experience as it is a place. Wales is a stunning country, home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays, Gothic castles and national parks. There are hundreds of castles and some really fantastic scenery, too. Try and learn a few words of Welsh – it will be much appreciated!
Country Cottages Pembrokeshire
- Holiday Cottages Boncath
- Holiday Cottages Tenby
- Holiday Cottages Narberth
- Holiday Cottages Saundersfoot
- Holiday Cottages Crymych
- Holiday Cottages Whitland
- Holiday Cottages Kilgetty
- Holiday Cottages Haverfordwest
Some great ideas for interesting things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Consult the map for suitable areas!.
- Lose yourself in a colouring book by legit artists
- Grill out with hotdogs, burgers, and or barbecue (especially for the 4th of July).
- Tour Japan’s most spectacular cherry blossom displays
- Draw some art and drink some wine at a place like Cheers To Art.
- Stuff your face (and support local restaurants)
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Kilgetty?
Holiday properties in Kilgetty with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Wales has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!