Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Lewdown?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throughout the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages Mid and East Devon
- Holiday Cottages Lifton
- Holiday Cottages Topsham
- Holiday Cottages Broadhembury
- Holiday Cottages Okehampton
- Holiday Cottages Upottery
- Holiday Cottages Kentisbeare
- Holiday Cottages Sticklepath
- Holiday Cottages Lewdown
Some ideas for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- Grill out with hotdogs, burgers, and or barbecue (especially for the 4th of July).
- Swim in a water hole.
- Watch YouTube tutorials until you learn how to moonwalk.
- Listen to as many Ted Talks as you can find.
- Master your money and begin the journey to financial freedom with the strategies in Freedom Mindset.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Lewdown?
Holiday properties in Lewdown with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!