Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Staines?
More UK Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
The south west of England incorporates some of the most breathtaking and diverse scenery, which stretches from the rolling Mendips hills in the east to the rugged Cornish peninsula in the south. In between are areas of remote moorland covered during the spring and summer with flowering heather. The climate is milder that the rest of the UK, due to its southerly location, and also because this narrow triangle of land is surrounded by the warm gulf stream.
Country Cottages Surrey
- Holiday Cottages Staines
- Holiday Cottages Banstead
- Holiday Cottages Reigate
- Holiday Cottages Dorking
- Holiday Cottages Weybridge
- Holiday Cottages Woking
- Holiday Cottages Esher
- Holiday Cottages Epsom
Some fantastic ideas for amazing places to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Write an opinion article in your local newspaper.
- Jump off a cliff with a rope swing into a lake.
- Skydive and take a glorious selfie.
- See your favorite band live in concert.
- Visit the local zoo (I’m a big fan of lions).
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Staines?
Holiday properties in Staines with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. South Coast has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!