Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Torquay?
More UK Rural Retreats
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Devonport
- Holiday Cottages Exeter
- Holiday Cottages Salcombe
- Holiday Cottages Teignmouth
- Holiday Cottages Yelverton
- Holiday Cottages Kingskerswell
- Holiday Cottages Shaldon
- Holiday Cottages Stoke Gabriel
Some great ideas for stuff to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Go to the map for suitable areas!.
- Rent a jet ski for the day and hit top speed.
- Clear out some stuff and give it away to charity
- Unwind with some sublime YouTube ASMR
- Listen to one podcast episode to start your day.
- Watch world-class actors take to the stage
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Torquay?
Holiday properties in Torquay with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!