Looking for Cottage Holiday Reviews for Shaldon?
More UK Country Cottages
- Holiday Cottages Cornwall
- Holiday Cottages Devon
- Holiday Cottages East of England
- Holiday Cottages Heart of England
- Holiday Cottages North of England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Holiday Cottages South Coast
- Holiday Cottages South West
- Holiday Cottages Wales
Devon, full of rich UK history: Drake sailed from Plymouth and attacked the Spanish ships in the English Channel. Drake himself came from the nearby Devonshire town of Tavistock, where you can visit his home, Buckland Abbey. Devon cream teas abound throught the tourist areas are are not to be missed. You will find Devon lying in the heart of South West England, bordered by Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall. Take a look at our map of Devon.
Country Cottages South Devon
- Holiday Cottages Ashburton
- Holiday Cottages Shaldon
- Holiday Cottages Chagford
- Holiday Cottages Modbury
- Holiday Cottages Budleigh Salterton
- Holiday Cottages Paignton
- Holiday Cottages Dittisham
- Holiday Cottages Newton Abbot
Some suggestions for things to do for those troublesome teens and young family members when they get bored! Use the map for suitable areas!.
- Live the Harry Potter dream
- If you don’t fair well with golf clubs, switch them for frisbee golf.
- Play Grand Theft Auto until you commit enough crimes for your liking.
- Build something in your backyard (a deck, patio, or fire pit).
- Party on the infield of a NASCAR event.
Want a cottage with a hot tub in Shaldon?
Holiday properties in Shaldon with hot tubs are popular with families and couples looking for something extra. UK weather can be unpredictable so a warm hot tub is a great idea. Many cottages are very scenic so you can enjoy the spectacular views. Cottages with Hot Tubs mean you can take your holiday at the start or end of the season so getting a bargain. Devon has much to do and see but the hot tub will be there when the weather is not!