Looking for Hotel Reviews for Dambulla?
- Amaya Lake Hotel
- Culture Club Dambulla Hotel
- Heritance Kandalama Hotel
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel
- Pelwehera Village Resort Hotel
- Thilanka Resort Spa Hotel
Do the reviews suggest Dambulla is a good choice for your holiday?
Time is precious to say nothing of money so finding the right accommodation for your needs for this years holiday can be tricky.That’s where we rely on holiday reviews from perfect strangers. We have reviews from all over the world for some great hotels which will turn this years holiday into the trip of a lifetime. The final words from your hotel manager want to be “Thank you for very much for your lovely review and I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Dambulla.” It’s always wise to scan the reviews but you don’t want to spend all your free time on it so see our reviews for some great hotels. There are some great last minute bargains this year, so start browsing some of Sri Lankan hotel reviews including Hotel Reviews Dambulla!
- Climb Sigiriya
- Experience Galle’s Colonial charms
- Visit the Elephants in Udawalawe National Park
- Experience true Tamil culture in Jaffna
- Explore the city of Kandy
- Have a close encounter with whales
- Spot leopards in Yala National Park
- Tour the Temples of Colombo
- Visit a tea empire in Nuwara Eliya
Sri Lanka is a land that is truly blessed by Nature. Its beauty unfolds in myriad ways and with so much to see, time is precious and getting to Dambulla or nearby resorts can get a real pain. So why not take a Sri Lankan air taxi and arrive at your hotel unstressed? Internal flights in Sri Lanka operate from a dedicated domestic terminal at the Bandaranaike International Airport and fly to Colombo City (Waters Edge, Kotte), Bentota, Dickwella, Koggala, Kandy, Castlereagh, Sigiriya, Batticaloa and Trincomalee.