Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada

Wondering about planning a vacation? We are pleased to announce that Worldwide Holiday Packages will soon be posting more articles on planning a vacation, holiday events in Hurghada and in the whole south Sinai. Local News, Special offers from hotels such as Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada, Announcements for latest events, Openings of new Hotels, Diving centers and Clubs. All is now available at your finger tips so let us help with hotel room for your vacation this year. Be a frequent visitor, we have some great hotels, and make use of our fast growing, free of charge services before you book your vacation this year to the resort in Hurghada. Let us help turn your next holiday into the trip of a lifetime!

Looking for Holiday Reviews for the Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada?

Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada Holiday Reviews

Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada

“We stayed in November 2017, but I have only just got round to writing this review. Please ensure you read the tip at the bottom if nothing else!!!! Thought this hotel was great! (Although, if the Casino is temptng you, please be aware it closed acouple of years ago!) The rooms were very spacious and had everything you would need…. “

“First thing I must say is this is we liked this hotel. The views are beautiful and the staff are very attentive. Very relaxing. My partner had been to the Marriott with her friend a few months earlier and had been pestered to death by waiters basically trying to chat them up. So this was a breath of fresh air…. “

“When I was going to Egypt I knew I that egyptian 5* are not even close to european ones. So I would say this hotel turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me. Pros: – Spacious rooms – Intercontinental says there’s no room in the hotel less than 38 sq.m – Nice sandy beach (previous reviews have complains regarding”

“I stayed at this hotel with my husband and a son (1,5) in March-April 2019, in a standard room, on HB basis. Overall impression is – no good value for the money. Positive: – beautiful, rather large and well designed territory – good beach (sand, beach equipment, lagoon – but no coral reef) – good location (rather far from the”

“The hotel is set in a wonderful private bay.The close proximety from room to beach .We found the staff very professional and friendly always willing to help We stayed on a B&B basis and used the Al Dente and Fish market extensively.We found the foos selections excellent and great to see Egyptian food on the room serv ice menu. A”

“Our Travel agent messed us about and it was not the hotels fault. Basically our ‘sea view’ room was a view where we could see the sea from our room….but from the view from our room the sea was only 10% of the view…..the other 90% was another part of the hotel and a garden…. The sea view was important”

“We stayed at the InterContinental Hotel for 2 weeks, we have stayed at several InterContinental Hotels and this particular property is not a good representation of the company. I am in the Hotel & Tourism industry and to summarize: -Food & Beverage is at a 3 star level at best -Food & Beverage service in the buffet restaurant is horrendous…. “

“Very nice hotel complex right on the red sea. Lovely pool too. Need to get up early to catch a sunlounger on the beach, but the beach attendant can usually find you a spot. Food was good but was similar each night despite having a different theme. entertainment was OK. Rooms were good, although surprising they could not give us”

“The Interconti in Hurghada is a well designed resort if you aren’t into 24/7 lager louts. Big pool, plenty of loungers at the pool and beach, lots of fish in the bay and never too far from a drink. Family room was large with a good view, though no balcony. All Inclusive is a bit cumbersome (keep the little guide”

Hurghada Hotels

… more Hurghada Hotels

Some ideas for amazing places to do in Egypt

Check-out the map for suitable areas!.

  • White Desert (Al Farafrah) An alien landscape of chalk-rock in the Egyptian desert.
  • Watch opera or theatre in Egypt at Cairo opera house. (Alexandria)
  • Explore Citadel of Qaitbay or The Fort of Qaitbay. (Alexandria)
  • Explore the history at King Tutankhamun Museum. (Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Explore the history at King Tutankhamun Museum. (Sharm El Sheikh)

More Hotels in Egypt

Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada

Hurghada Taxis

Take a Taxi to Hurghada

Egypt is an absolute nightmare for auto travel and getting to the Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada or nearby resorts can get a real pain. So why not take a pre-booked taxi and arrive at your hotel relaxed? You really don’t want to take a random taxi, even at the airport, so try and book a reputable Hurghada taxi firm in advance.

Popular Hotels This Week