Wondering about where to go on vacation? We are pleased to announce that Spirita Holiday Packages will soon be posting more articles on where to go on vacation, holiday events in Sharm El Sheikh and in the whole south Sinai. Local News, Special offers from hotels such as Hotel Aqua Blu Sharm, Announcements for latest events, Openings of new Hotels, Diving centers and Clubs. All is now available at your finger tips so let us help with hotel for your needs for this years holiday. Be a frequent visitor, we have some top quality hotels, and make use of our fast growing, free of charge services before you book this years holiday to the resort in Sharm El Sheikh. Let us help turn your next holiday into the holiday of a lifetime!
Looking for Holiday Reviews for the Hotel Aqua Blu Sharm?
We have just returned from 7 nights in the Aqua Blu Sharm hotel and had the best time ever! The hotel facilities are fantastic. The hotel is very clean, the food was really nice, a real mixture of international cuisine, but of course the catered for the Brits that couldnt live without chips!! They make there own bread in the cave du roi restaurant which is to die for.
We had no problems getting rings for the slides, as the lifeguards would make sure you handed the ring to the next person as you exited them. We also didnt see any problems with the Russians, as long as you avoid the rush for meal times, you dont have to fight for a table.
The evening entertainment was hilarious as it was soooooo bad! But we still managed to laugh, especially when they performed lord of the dance
. a show not to be missed, for all the wrong reasons!!!
We did tip some of the hotel staff, only because they went out of there way to make sure our holiday was enjoyable, and we didnt begrudge handing over £1 at a time, its nothing really to us Brits.
We didnt go in to Namma Bay, as we had been there last year, but we did go to Old Market we got some fab bargains, after haggling.
We didnt find the hassle bad, we just had a laugh with the shop sellers, or said no thanks!
We booked quad biking and cairo, but not through the hotel or our rep, as they were expensive. we went to a company called sharm club, who were really good. they even did us a return transfer for £20.. bargain
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, but if you want a resort that is just English people that serves English food then you need to go to Spain!
We spent a week of the Easter Holidays at Aqua Blu and had a fantastic time.
The main things I would have wanted to know about his holiday are
1) Little or no queues on the slides even in the school holidays
2) Fantastic variety of slides from toddler slides to different types of bigger slides
3) Plenty of life guards
4) Plenty of food the children liked inc very good pizza and pasta
5) We did not get upset tummies
6) Beach is not Sandy
7) Snorkling is great
8) If you book independently there are plenty of taxis at the airport and it costs about 100 Egyptian pounds to Aqua Park
9) Normal pools are also very nice and some quiet
10) There are shops within park and just outside
11) It is all about the slides, little else available at the hotel. No use was made of the tennis courts or mini golf by anyone in fact there were no clubs for mini golf
12) Rooms and locations of rooms vary, if you are not happy the hotel manager will move you. (Our room was near the evening entertainment, it was a great location next to toddler park and pools but not for us we moved after the first night)
13) Hotel is clean, gardens perfectly maintained
14) We were not bothered by mosquitoes only a couple of bites, but we did use repellent
15) Hotel supplies pool towels
If you or your children like water parks this is a great break for you. We have never before had the luxury of being able to go on so many slides so many times. It was slightly busier around the middle of the day, having to wait behind up to ten people, so we avoided these times.
We have done All Inclusive before and food was not as good as some others but I think it was because they catered for lots of nationalities. However, some of the food was excellent. We particularly loved the Skewered meat and made to order pasta sauces.
We did not do any excursions so cannot comment on these but it did mean we were ready to come home after a week.
We would go there again, not for an adventure or culture but for some sun, a rest and happy children.
Me and my 10 year old twins have just come back from aqu blu sharm, we had a great time we only had the week there and the kids loved it the room was clean and the food was ok this was our first visit to egypt and we would definetly go back again.
- Halomy Hotel Sharm
- Hotel Jolie Ville Resort and Casino Sharm El Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Prestige Hotel Sharm
- Hotel Coral Sea Holiday Village Sharm
- Hotel Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
- Hotel Sierra Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Dreams Vacation Resort Sharm
- Hotel Creative Mexicana Sharm Resort
Some great ideas for things to do in Egypt
Check-out the map for suitable areas!.
- isit the oldest church of Egypt, The Hanging Church. (Giza)
- ance with the Egyptians around a campfire. (Hurghada)
- The Temple of Abu Simbel (Nubia) Ozymandias’ time-keeping temple.
- Boating at the Shore of Alexandria. (Cairo)
- Boating at the Shore of Alexandria. (Cairo)
More Hotels in Egypt
Take a Taxi to Sharm
Egypt is an absolute nightmare for auto travel and getting to the Hotel Aqua Blu Sharm or nearby resorts can get a real pain. So why not take a pre-booked taxi and arrive at your hotel relaxed? You really don’t want to take a random taxi, even at the airport, so try and book a reputable Sharm taxi firm in advance.